Mediterranean layout

Here is my layout using Natalie Pecovnik inspiration on Kaszazz consultant web site.  Again, I have used stamps from the new Mediterranean collection by Kaszazz.
The photo was taken at Bell's at Killcare in December 2018, when my sister and I took a friend to dinner there.  
My dress (which is more white in real life - the printing made it have more blue) was from Italy and has lemons on it!   Perfect.
This time I double embossed the chipboard and I stamped, coloured and cut a few more lemons.  One of the lemons hides an 'oopsy' can you see where it is?  Top left I stamped to heavy and there were black lines I did not want - so one of those cut lemons did the trick.
Thank you for looking, Margaret 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge