Mediterranean Layouts

My sister had an operation 9 days ago, she is still recovering and whilst I am no longer needed to stay over at her place (she lives only 3 minutes away) I have been helping her with whatever she needs - taking to doctor, buying groceries/medicines etc etc.  And diversional therapy today!
Today we went to local community market day at the church she atttends, she was able to catch up with her friends and have a cup of tea, scone and even egg and bacon sandwich.  After, we left it was back to her place and she made these two layouts:
I was showing her some photos of the just released Mediterranean Collection.  Included was a layout by Natalie Pecovnik, my sister loved it.    It should be noted I knew she would love the collection.
My sister has twigged the original layout a little (it had one photo and she likes to included more photos). Thank you Natalie.
Although, both pages could work as a double page she intends to use one for photos from Spain and Italy when she visits in early 2020.
Titles will be added later.  It should be noted I tired her out, after I left she went for rest!
I am now off to play with stamps and papers myself.
Thank you looking,  Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge