Christmas Clean and Simple layout

It has been so hot here in Australia today, no doubt the news will tell us it was a record breaking heat. So after leading the card class I have each Friday at a local community group I quickly put together this layout.
This is a clean and simple layout that uses Kaszazz stamps and papers from the Christmas Morning collection.
A great way to use up scraps - these were left over from a double page layout I have created and will publish later - it is for a scrapbooking workshop I am leading at the end of November.
The photo (of me) was taken 5 years ago when I visited an evening Christmas Market in Germany with my sister.
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge