Welcome to my 800th blog post!

Yes 800 posts! I do not know if anyone reads blogs these days but I like to post as a  journal of my papercrafting journey.
I was recently asked to see what I could do with some old unused wooden stamp mounts.  Here is what I did with them.  This is just a small portion I have completed more.
I scoured Pinterest to find ideas on what to do with the blocks and these are the results of looking a many sources of inspiration.  
Firstly I got a friend to put the screws on top.  Then used black gesso to coat the blocks.  The watercoloured paper was from previous experiments I have done with watercolouring  with a bit of dry white gesso added to soften.  Then added some lace and bits and pieces and then white gessoed chipboard and applied with gel medium.   Used up ribbon I had in my stash to complete.
Here are a few of the above up close and personal!
I love them and I hope readers you do as well.   They are off to fete craft stall on Saturday.  Just right maybe the right gift for Mother's Day here in Australia the following week.
Here's to 800 more posts.   Margaret

Comments

Jo P said…
Of course I read your blogs Margaret. I love catching up with what you have been doing.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge