Bloom in New Zealand

My layout for another challenge over at Scrappingclearly Share & Inspire Group on Facebook.
The challenge was an Easter Hunt.....here are the guidelines:
                                            Image may contain: flower
It was hard to select just 5 different colours - I think I managed to get all colours onto my layout.
Hidden journalling was the white flower tucked into bottom right of photo. Butterfly bottom right ticked off the adding of an animal - well hope that counts as an animal. See hidden journal tag below. The photo is of my sister in the gardens of Larnach Castle, Dunedin, New Zealand.           
Thank you for looking, Margaret 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge