A clean and simple Thank You.

A clean and simple card I have created using all Stampin'Up! (r) products.  I have die cut the circle and the greeting/glitter flash.  It was inspired by a card that was in a previous SU publication. 
The card is suitable for mass production - and this is just what I wanted as I put together kits for a group of ladies to make cards for a local church fete in May. You could change the greeting to suit your occasion.  Suitable for all skill levels. Such a bright and happy card.
Thank you for stopping by, have a great day, a wonderful autumn day is shaping up here on the Central Coast of New South Wales.   Margaret :)


Comments

Dale Tiernan said…
Hi Margaret. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Do stop at Singapore/Sentosa. It is the perfect stopover place. Clean and tropical with heaps to see and do, even if you only have a short time.
Leslie Germain said…
Fabulous card!! LOVE the blue background with the bright color accents!!

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout