Whimsical Tags

Inspired by a You Tube video from Natasha at Treasure Books I decided to have a go at making some whimsical tags.  I had Christmas scrapbook paper and scraps sitting on my table

They are all different sizes approximately 3" x 5" in size (7.5cm x 13cm). They did not take long to create.  Great to use in a junk journal as tags, journalling spots or attached with paper clips.  Why not for Christmas tags to add to gifts or hung on a tree.
My sister chose the bottom one and she will add to her 2024 Christmas journal.
Just how easy is it to get side-tracked I was clearing up my craft stash and came across these papers - of course had to stop and make these tags!  Cleaning up can wait!!!  
Thank you, Treasure Books for the inspiration and thank you to my readers - Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Margaret
Whimsical (adjective) playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vintage scrapbook layout

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Words