June Junque Art Book

I recently purchased from Scrappingclearly a June kit for a Junque Art Book. Yes, that is the spelling of the kit - great name don't you think:








Not quite a bound journal that it was supposed to be but more a tag book - why? A couple of happy mistakes! First, I suppose I can own up to not reading the guide all the way through before starting!!! I get to the end of creating each page - why do I still have blank white cards? Reading how to use the binding fabrics - oops that won't work - you may have guessed that I glued front and back pages onto one card and not one card/one page that would be bound together with fabric bindings at end! What to do and then I remember I had a round "thingy" in my stash, so I used hole punch and more of the ring reinforcements for stabilisation, I love how it turned out and the good thing is I now have more pages I can make with leftovers and add to the ring later. A project that combines fabrics, papers and ephemera so beautifully, just what I needed right now - I did do my 'own thing' on a few of the pages. 
Thank you for staying with me as I explained my process in making this fabulous project.
Margaret
Update:
I made 2 more pages (yes, back-to-back) with left over paper, fabric and bits from my stash.
Pocket from curtain material contains a tag - details below








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swap Cards

Budgerigar Card

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.