Take the Yellow Brick Road

 I participated in a cyber challenge over at White with 1 - Everything old is new again. Here is my layout for challenge one.

The challenge was to use up buttons from your stash - a minimum of 10 and hopefully more. I am definitely in the more mode.
The photos were taken during a recent visit to Kansas City, Missouri to see friends.  I found a kids Alice in Wonderland exhibition - well this big kid decided to take "The Yellow Brick Road".  It was so colourful and lots of little things that kids could do along the way.  As I took the photos I thought, to myself, just in case one day there is challenge I am ready for it! Little did I know they would be perfect for this challenge.  In the button box I also found the button with a tag attached perfect!
According to a goggle search Dorothy represents the goodness and the innocence of humankind.
Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout