How far can you go?

I discovered a new Facebook group Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration. They have a challenge this month called How far can you go? 

Week 1 challenge - make a tag or journal card and that is where the fun begins - how far can you go? It means how many other uses can you add to your make - I went with a pocket to slip in a tag, and a belly band and tag on the back.  I made mine with whatever I had on my table and I went with a travel theme.  The next photo shows the tag out of the pocket.  

The bag - the lined paper is from packaging of scrapbooking embellishment. Belly band made with off cuts of papers I used.
I cover the tag with some paper that I had tea-dyed.  I simply swiped the damp tea bag over the paper. I used the same paper for the back of the tag on the front.
Thank you for looking.  Week 2 is to make a pocket.  So that is next on my list.
Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge