Inspired by Pinterest

Here is a snippet of what I have been up to over the past month or so.  So please sit back and enjoy this rather large post - a visual record, for me, of what I have been creating.

Small tags, lace, ribbon, fabric, stamps, buttons, pearls and tag pins. 
Clusters and one way to use them, top left - create a pocket and put on the front.
Base was a small piece of old and old quilted place mat with lots of free-style embroidery. Can be a brooch or decoration for a bag. Reminds me of crazy patchwork that I used to do.
Snippet rolls created on a fabric base. The one in the middle is yet to be embellished. To the left is a cluster I made using piece cut off the embroidered one and I added paper to back.
Doesn't it look great on this cotton reel I got from my sister.  More can be added to this roll ready to be used for clusters, belly bands or anything my heart desires.
Small notepad made with off-cuts of paper with fabric and header.  2" squares often call twin-chies. 
Bookmarks using old dress making patterns and sewing ephemera from my stash.
Paper snippet roll Christmas themed that could be used as a belly band and a small piece used as a tab on a journalling card.
More paper snippet rolls - I just love creating these.  
Collage index card - I am going to create more of these.  Could be a pocket in a junk journal or even a card front.  
These were accordion folded to great journalling booklets.  They open from both ends.  So many possibilities for these.  Can be created in many sizes. Great way to use up scraps and I can see a use for the many Project Life type cards I have in my stash. The photo below shows the fold.
Firstly, let me thank all those artists who post to  youtube, you have been a great source of inspiration, unfortunately too many to thank personally (that gives you an idea of my viewing habits).
Next, let me thank you my readers for following my post and my blog.
Happy 2023 to you all and as Napoleon Bonaparte is quoted as saying "Imagination rules the world."
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge