Christmas Tree and stars

This layout is for a challenge over at ARTastic Challenges Facebook group - the challenge Christmas themed and must include stars.

The photos of my sister and I were taken at Kirkton Park, Pokolbin, in the Hunter Valley of New South Wales, were we were having a high tea to celebrate my birthday.  This tree was in the foyer.  

Whilst I would have been tempted to have a photo of the both of us without our masks - I decided to use this photo as a record of the Covid restrictions in place then.   Hopefully, Christmas 2022 we will be different, however, we will continue to wear masks as long as needed and probably past that to protect ourselves, family and friends in years to come.

Thank you for looking, why not click on the link and participate in the challenge that will end at the end of January.   Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge