Interactive birthday card

 As I mentioned in my previous post that I was inspired by a card I created that - here is that card

I was inspired by a card that I saw on U-Tube created by Lisas Stamp Studio - I have left a thank you on her post.
Once again I have used paper and stamps from Kaszazz Home Sweet Home collection. The stamps I used are Watering Can and Word Montage - Card Quotes (7 stamps).  I have coloured the image with salcohol markers.
This is one of the cards that the ladies in the card class that I lead at a local community group will make tomorrow.
I was inspired by this card to create the interactive layout (see link above) - using the card as I guide I got out my papers and rulers to make the layout. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge