Interactive birthday card

 As I mentioned in my previous post that I was inspired by a card I created that - here is that card

I was inspired by a card that I saw on U-Tube created by Lisas Stamp Studio - I have left a thank you on her post.
Once again I have used paper and stamps from Kaszazz Home Sweet Home collection. The stamps I used are Watering Can and Word Montage - Card Quotes (7 stamps).  I have coloured the image with salcohol markers.
This is one of the cards that the ladies in the card class that I lead at a local community group will make tomorrow.
I was inspired by this card to create the interactive layout (see link above) - using the card as I guide I got out my papers and rulers to make the layout. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout