Watch me go around and around

Here is a layout I completed today for the Take 3 challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  I have just made it the challenge finishes today.

The choice to pick 3 from were - Sun Rays; Washi Tape; One photo; Scattered flowers; Stars; Commercial die cut title;  Watercolour on background or Handwritten journaling.  I went with Washi Tape on 3 sides of my Star patterned paper, More stars, Commercial die cut - Treasured Moments Together and Handwritten journaling.

The photos of Oscar, my great nephew were taken in December 2020 at a family Christmas/birthday picnic in Wollongong, NSW.  My sister (and I) took him to the park.  He loved all the rides -even this one!

I came across the Robert Baden-Powell (founder of the world-wide Scout Movement) die cut quote in may stash and whilst it may not be the most appropriate in this day and age, it was appropriate for this layout.  Oscar saying FASTER, FASTER, FASTER whilst his great aunts are like NOT TO FAST, HANG ON, DON'T STAND UP!!!  We needed to see it from his point of view - it was fun, it was exciting, he was enjoying himself and what more could we ask for.

I found the star paper whilst doing some stash busting and looking at papers to donate to a local op shop. The paper shows (c)2011 Authentique Paper, LLC "True Paper".  Appropriate to use for this challenge.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge