The Serenity of Hawaii

I recently travelled to Honolulu with my sister, brother and sister-in-law to celebrate my 70th birthday.  Here is a layout showing my sister and I on the balcony of our hotel.  The sun was in my eyes, that is why I appear to be squinting - that is my story and I am sticking to it.
The layout was a kit I had purchased from Shop & Crop Scrapbooking (designed by Elisa Ablett) some time ago.  It is so very very hot here today.  Heatwave conditions.  Smoke from fires all around NSW make it hard to breathe, so I have the air conditioner on and have been scrapbooking.  
Close up of the embellishments at the base of the photos.  What is not so evident is that I used glitter - not something I am fond off, but hey it was in the kit.
The view from our balcony was fabulous, the sunsets spectacular and the general view down towards  the Zoo and Diamond Head great.
Thank you for looking, keep cool and every good wish to anyone reading this for 2020.
Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge