Resort card

Here is a card I designed for our Kaszazz team meeting make and take yesterday:
I have used all Kaszazz products, that are available through me (yes I am a consultant) or your consultant of choice, on the card.   The card uses stamps and paper available with the Resort Collection. 
As  you can see this card as a fancy fold - see below.  There is masking of leaves on the inside of the cards. Also, there is some fussy cutting involved.  The colouring has been done with Kaszazz Alcohol Ink markers and Aqua Noir black marker.
Here are the images that will be fussy cut and applied to the card.
Not sure how to mask? Firstly stamp your image onto a piece of scrap paper or post-it note cut around this just inside the lines.   You then place the masks over previously stamped image on your card (or scrapbook layout) as you can see I used a small piece of washi tape to hold down mask whilst I stamped the next leaf images - see first photo for the result.  Magic.
Thank you for looking. There is an anything goes card challenge over at Soul Scrappers at present - so I am posting this card into that challenge.  Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge