Christmas card challenges continued.


Here are gift cards I have created for Soul Scrappers Christmas card challenges - this time to be inspired by a photograph of a Gingerbread House - see end of this post.
I have made 16 of these gift cards to hand to my ladies (together with an actual gingerbread man cookie) at our Christmas function this week.
I have used Tim Holtz Alterations die Fresh Baked #1.  Following is a plate of goodies made with these dies before making them into tags. After cutting the shapes I used distress ink Vintage Photo to colour and lots of Glossy Accents to make the icing appear real.
Here is the inspiration photo from Soul Scrappers,  took inspiration from the gingerbread construction as well as star shapes and snow on the house.
                                                   
I love them all - but so fussy at times with little dots and stripes which I disposed of!!!
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge