Spring has arrived and some cards

A miniature daffodil growing in my yard...after one of the hottest winter seasons on record and with most of New South Wales in drought a little bit of rain on Central Coast over the past few days.
Here are some cards I designed for my classes at local community centre. 
A clean and simple Christmas card that was a big hit.  Kaisercraft die in corner and Holly stamp from Kaszazz.  Greeting from my stash. Coloured with Alcohol markers.
Classic car.  With the exception of the cog die all product from Kaszazz. Once again, Alcohol markers for colouring in.
Inside of the card.
Thank you for looking.  I will share this weeks cards later. 
Cheers for now, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge