Fancy fold card

Here is a card I made to share with ladies at my card group at a local community group.
The front - but wait until you see the layers of the card that follow:
 The card opened shows 3 distinct layers,
 The middle
The greeting on final layer.
One of the things that I find challenging is coming up with 2 cards each Friday for the ladies to make. This one was a hit.  I was inspired by a card I found whilst on blog surfing the card is called a Double Front Card and I want to give thanks to Lisa Curdo for the inspiration.
I have used product from a few sources on this card - Mint Macaroon paper, Ink and ink markers from Stampin'Up! (r), Mandala stamp from Kaszazz and greetings from a free set of stamps in a magazine that I have long ago discarded.  I love how they all come together united by colour.
I will be back later with another card I created for the same class.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge