South Devon Railway - Santa by Steam

One of the fun things I got to do on my recent holiday was ride a South Devon Railway steam train with Santa!!!  Even got to have my photo taken!
I have seen many grid type layouts recently on the net and this is my take on one.  I have completed this for a Using Up Scraps challenge at Soul Scrappers with the added criteria of using 8 of something - I have used 8 (really 9) stickers and together with the papers they (with exception of all aboard and departure time stickers) came from an old Kaisercraft range called Christmas Carol.  I now only have one and bit sheets of paper and a few stickers that were not suitable for this layout left.
The return train ride was from Buckfastleigh to Totnes in Devon, I got to have a warm fruit juice drink and mince pie as we rode along.  All the passengers made their way to the back of the train for a photo with Santa and the kids all got a gift.  It was great to see such happy faces as they made their way back to their seats.
Thanks for looking, Joy to you all,  Margaret :)

Comments

Shazza said…
Excellent work on the challenge Margaret! Thanks for blogging and joining in!

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout