An impromptu photo opportunity

Good afternoon, Have you discovered Scrapbook Challenges yet?  If you have followed my blog you will know that I love to get inspiration from the challenges that they post.  This challenge called "Kristine's April Number Challenge" had the following requirements - use 4 photos (check), 4 patterned papers (check), 2 sheets of cardstock (check - I used Kraft and a shiny brown bazzil) and at least 4 different embellishments (check).
An impromptu photo opportunity - Jeffersons Landing, Jefferson City, MO
Close up of the papers used. I love it against my brick wall.
Close up of clockface (puchased in Paris flea market) and the great saying.
These photos were taken at Jefferson's Landing, Jefferson City, MO. I was waiting for a train to Hermansburg and so we took the opportunity to take impromptu photos of each other.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Swap Cards