Lunch at Joyce's

This layout was for a challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges, where you had to use the letters from your first and middle names (with a maximum of 10) and a corresponding items from the list supplied.
M = Monogram (J for Joyce on tag)
A = Acrylic Paint (Paris blue painted on CS)
R = Ric Rac (Blue on tag)
G = Glitter (My favourite Sparklets from Kaisercraft also Laura Ashley glitter stickers on side of photos and envelope)
A = Acrylic Paint (Pale Gold painted on CS)
R = Ric Rac (again - down left hand side. This was white, but I tea-dyed)
E = Envelope (Next to tag, and has my journalling on tag in side)
T = Twine (on tag)

L = Lace (On the doily that I just had to use as Joyce had lots of these in her house)
A = Acrylic Paint (AGAIN - I painted the tag with Plum Pink and also the small flower embellishments)

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout