Scrapbooking Serendipity

Images: (c) 1990-2009 Stampin'Up! (r) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford
Serendipity - good luck in making unexpected and fortunate discoveries
I have been catching up on on scrapbooking this weekend. I came across this photo of me taking in a Tasmanian sunset in 1995 (no I am not that far behind!!). The stamp says - A perfect moment is Serendipity. I thought about the embellishments to use with this photo and in the end I just went with simple - the photo is the main focus. I hope you enjoy this sunset and perfect moment in time.
The serendipity - the sunset, rediscovering the photo in files and finding just the right quotation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Serendipity " I love this word.
many many things bring the perfect feeling to you through this word.





fish

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout