Bloomin' with Beauty at Christmas

In an earlier post I wrote that I was making Christmas Cards to be donated, well I have been busy since then making cards. Today I got out the Bloomin' with Beauty set and my Stampin' Write Markers and set about watercolouring the images. The large greeting stamp (on the single flower card) is a SU stamp set from the USA that I was given as a Christmas present from a friend in the USA last year and is not available here. These are non traditional cards and I hope you enjoy viewing them. Oh and I photographed them with my new digitial SLR so I am getting used to using the different lenses.
Images: (c) 1990-2008 Stampin' Up! (R) Artwork: Margaret L Crawford

Comments

Suzanne said…
These are all so beautiful, I like the non traditional Christmas Cards. I am not too good at water colouring at the moment.
Hope you are enjoying your new camera.

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout