Follow your dreams layout

This is the second layout I created today.  Again, it was for a challenge over at Paper Issues facebook page - Create a paper project using a colour gradient (also known as ombre).
I used Distress Oxides - scattered straw, spice marmalade, vintage photo - and swished them across the paper.  I then took a baby wipe and swished it across the inks to create a gradient affect - I hope!
I then raided my stash and found a couple of stencils that I stenciled with the vintage photo ink and also bits and pieces to add to the layout.
The photo is of my niece and her son, Oscar, when he was about 3 months old - he is now nearly 18 months - so great to get the photo scrapped.
The chipboard says 'follow your dreams' what more could I wish Oscar has he grows.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret  aka  Great Aunt Margaret!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge