The 21 Challenge - Day 5

On 31st May, Jess (my niece) and I were watching "The Circle" on Channel 10 when we heard about The 21 Challenge. Now, also on this show was a man making what he called "Drunk Food" a cake (muffin) in a cup. After we finished we immediately went into my kitchen and made our own. I did not have any cocoa, so we used drinking chocolate and had fun making and watching them rise in the microwave. At times they looked as they would erupt - but the end result was YUM (Mine is the picture above). And OOPS we forgot that there was supposed to be some oil - but it did not need in our humble opinion. On a side note - Jess sent me a proper recipe the next day!!! So must try that.
Back with another layout tomorrow. Until then happy cooking!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
5 out of 5 you are doing well! I love all your pages so far!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge