The 21 Challenge - Day 7

Well here I am at Day 7 - 1/3rd of the way through The 21 Challenge. I hope you have been enjoying my layouts.

Today's layout is a photo of me at 11 - wearing a hand knitted jumper and skirt that my mother had made. The bike was hers, that she used when she was younger. I love this picture for a number of reasons - not only the memory of my mother but it was taken by a well-loved family friend. The buttons and lace are old. One fond memory growing up was my mothers box of buttons that we used to play with on wet wintery days!!!

The journal block says "Memory is a way of holding on to the things that you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to loose."

Comments

Unknown said…
Another great one Margaret, i am enjoying checking in each day to find out where you are taking us today!!!!
Merryl
Fiona said…
Lovely page Margaret, you're going well.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge