The 21 Challenge - Day 12

Today I am very late - let me tell you why! My sister and I went for a drive, and then a little spot of dinner here. I asked her to set my challenge for today's layout. So looking in Scrapbook Trends (a great little magazine that comes from UK) for January, 2010 she found a page (101) with a single photo layout. Now this taken me some time to put together, notice there is some machining and much layering of different elements. I love the movement on this page - Jess dancing, Graeme clapping in time to the music, the circles, the hearts floating off the photo, the ribbon winding its way, the little bird and the gold button. Again this is a favourite photo from many years ago and as soon as I saw the layout I knew this was the photo I wanted to find - I just had to remember where I put it!!!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my challenge within a challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge