The 21 Challenge - Day 9

Wow, has it been cold in Sydney Town today!!!
This photo of my sister was taken in 2008 whilst she was on a European Christmas Markets tour - it was taken in front of Kathe Wohlfahrt Christmas Shoppe in Rothenburg, Germany. I love this photo of her and the colours of all the presents on top of the vehicle. It also reminds me my visit there about 20 years ago and wandering about in wonder of all the fabulous Christmas trees, ornaments etc.
The tag, tucked in under the photo, has the journalling. Not your traditional colours for Christmas and I had the gold embossing out from yesterdays layout. A bright layout for a cold day and evening to come.
The inspiration for this page came from Scrapbook Trends, December 2009.
I am nice and warm tonight - I am blessed that I can be, however others, in completely different circumstances to me are not as blessed. You can help - I'm participating in The 21 Challenge to raise funds for Open Family Australia to help at-risk and homeless young people.You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card. Click on the link below:http://www.openfamilyfundraising.org.au/margaretlcrawford?SID=125620

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge