The 21 Challenge - Day 10

A little late in getting today's layout finished.These photos were taken on my short holiday to Tangalooma Island Resort in April. Some magnificent sunsets each evening. Here I am waiting for the sunset you see in the bottom photo. The quote is "It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream." Bern Williams.

I love that the Tim Holtz Muse Tokens - Wonderful, Journey and Thoughts are so appropriate for this layout. The CS is black but it has not photographed well.

I never seem to be able to hold/control my hands in photographs - then I just looked at the photograph on the right - I have shaped (not intentionally) them like a heart, okay a slightly skewed heart and this is so true - I love the beauty of sunsets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge