The 21 Challenge - Day 14



One of the things I have slowly been doing over the past few months is taking photographs out of old style photo albums. This challenge has led me to look at lots of them and I found this one. It was obviously a special occasion - looks like a trip to the hairdresser was in order - look at those curly locks (permed of course) and I am wearing make-up and earrings!!!

I made the flowers this morning. Take a punched circle, about 30cm of lace (I used some old lace I had), then I put some Crystal Effects (CE) around the circle and using my fingers move lace around the shape and then into the centre of cirle (use more CE if needed), finally put a bard in the centre.

This is a very soft page, very girly don't you think. I have not decided if or where to put journalling.

Comments

Kim Tonnet said…
Wow those flowers are pretty. I'm impressed that you made them. Luv KimT
Lynda said…
I am soooooo loving these flowers Margaret!! They are the perfecr finishing touch to this page. I may have to dig out somee old lace and try it myself!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge