The 21 Challenge - Day 18


The story of the clown. Okay sometimes I have been called a clown, but this is not my story. Just over 30 years ago my first nephew was born, and being a really proud auntie I went out and bought some soft toys, books etc for him to play with when he came to my place. At the time I was working in St Leonards, so I paid a visit to the gift shop at Royal North Shore Hospital and this clown just said 'buy me'. Some 2 years later his brother was born and over the years they enjoyed playing with the clown with the long legs. Then 21 years ago my niece was born and she too played with the Clown as well as any children who visited me. Here is the clown out and about now - my 2nd nephews children now play with it when they come to visit.

I was inspired to create the woven page border, after seeing a challenge in the book "A designer's eye for scrapbooking with patterned paper" by Ali Edwards. Quite a lot of colours in the photo so I hope I have done The Clown justice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge