The 21 Challenge - Day 15

I set myself a challenge today - to use my Circle Scissors Plus (CSP). I have had trouble mastering this 'easy' tool to create circles. So off to Goggle to do a search - I was not all that impressed with cutting photos into circles and I just did not seem to have photos that would suit circles as a key design feature, and then I stumbled upon Witty Images where they had made flowers using circles. I used this as an inspiration to create my flowers using CSP.
I was very pleased and very chuffed with myself that I created perfect varying sized circles only to ink and distress them!!
The photo is of my sister taken on Christmas Day, 1994. Now if you have read my blog you will remember that her favourite colour is blue and her favourite style is Shabby Chic (although these days she is moving towards French Provincial). I have done a lot of distressing and inking of edges and have used some vintage grosgrain ribbon.
It seems as though I have a lot of single photographs, from the past, in my collection of photos waiting for a their new home in one of my scrapbooks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge