Today.............

Today I created another layout from our cruise in April.  Here my sister and I are dressed for a cocktail party that our group had on our final evening of cruising.  
I was inspired by a 2013 layout by Marie-Pierre Capistran  that I found whilst web surfing. Thank you for your inspiration and I have left her some thanks on her blog.
Using Distress Stains I diluted them and applied to paper with brush in long random strokes.  A Mason Jar Stamp by Heartfelt Creations was then added when the ink had dried.  At the same time as painting I also painted onto a scrap of paper to use for embellishments.   Splotches of the paint were added randomly.
I do not usually work in pastel colours and overall I love the result.  I just need to add some journaling.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Oh wow Margaret! Thank you so much for your comment, and telling me all the details of you you found me and the nice words. What a great way to start my Sunday! :) I'm glad I could inspire you to document your journey. Marie-Pierre xox

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge