Scrap Girls at Easter Home Retreat - Challenge 2

Challenge Two was a sketch challenge - see sketch below.
A user's photo.
23rd June, 2013 I applied the SOLD sign following the sale of my home - it was the coldest day for a long time but I was warm in the knowledge that I had sold.  This was my second property purchase and had been my home for 24 years.   It did take some time to sell, however I kept calm and knew that the right purchaser would come along. 
I have taken this photo of my layout at night and it does not really capture that the cardstock is Stampin'Up! Strawberry Slush - a mush more pinker colour than the photo does justice.
Now to complete it's companion page - the purchase of my new villa on the Central Coast of New South Wales.
Thank you for looking and thank you to Scrap Girls for interesting challenges over this Easter period. Margaret :)
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge