Good enough to eat?

I was over at Splitcoast Stampers having a look and they had a challenge to make a card just using one colour cardstock - no ink, no stamping, no bling etc etc.   I was intrigued.  So I got out my Stampin'Up! Deco Labels Framelits dies (okay so I may not have used them since I got them!  Surely I am not the only one!) and Tim Holtz Alterations Die Tattered Florals (okay I have used these before).  Here is the first one I made in white cardstock - Love it.  After cutting out the flowers I wet them, curled them, pushed them down in middle, the edges.
So I decided to go with blue for the next one - Love it.   They may not fit into a regular sized envelope (I suppose if I flattened the flowers it would work).   They just look good enough to eat - like cake decorating flowers don't you think.
 Here they are together.
 This is a close up of the layers of dies that I raised with dimensional foam tape.
I might just go crazy now and make them up in several colours.
Thanks for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
WOW!! That is gorgeous!! LOVE the White!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge