Challenge 5 - Scrap Girls at Home Retreat

So I am doing the challenges out of order - I know.   Challenge 5 was to make something with the scraps left over from completing the challenges. Here is my card - can you see where I got my scraps from?
Yes they are from the pastel challenge.   I had lots of torn scraps, my brad container was still open and my sewing machine was still up. 
A quick and easy card to complete - I did sew the strips onto a green piece of paper, see right to give it stability.  Inside is a smaller piece of patched papers that I could slip a gift card into or a tag or note.
My favourite form of patchwork is doing this strip patching in fabric - I would tear fabric and expose some of the torn edges - so I suppose I am going back to my patchwork days in doing this card.
Thanks for looking.   Margaret :)

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Pretty. LOVE the ripped papers and the stitching!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge