Making memories

In my previous post I wrote of winning a prize on the Unmistakable Creations cruise I took in January with my sister and friends to New Zealand.  Here is a layout I have created using the Paisley Days collection I received.
The photo was taken at Larnach Castle, Dunedin, New Zealand and with our friends we are having morning tea in their beautiful tea rooms.   Below is a close up of the texture of the background. More on that below.
I was inspired by a layout by Lisa Amiet on the Kaisercraft blog. I have left her some love on the blog. I was really taken with the background technique. The background was fussy cut from 12" (30cm) sheet of paper in the pack and smaller pieces adhered with foam tape to create raised surfaces.  I have also raised the photo and several of the smaller embellishments.   Thank you Lisa.
I have decided to add this to a Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) Scraplift Sunday (7th April) Challenge - check them out and join the group for challenges.  Here is the layout that we were to inspired by.  Not quite the same but there are lots of flowers on my layout. Thank you for looking, Margaret.
                                                         Image may contain: 2 people

Comments

Lisa Amiet said…
Your layout is fabulous Margaret! Love how you have made it your own <3

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge