Be where you want to be.

Here is a layout I created for a Background Noise challenge at Paper Issues (fans and friends) Facebook page
What I hear you say is Background Noise? It could be background created with paints/inks/stamps or maybe using a busy background as the base of your layout.
I had these 3 photos from the Unmistakeable Creations scrapbooking cruise my sister & I were on to New Zealand in January this year. The photos on the left were before classes  began, all set ready to go, nice and neat! The photo on the right we were busy and well into scrapping on one of the at sea days!!
I have used leftover Penelope Dee range Summer Breeze (that I used on a previous cruise) torn and distressed. The chipboard are actually leftovers from Celebr8 range Set Sail that we are using in the photo on the right!
Thank you for looking at my noisy background, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge