Australian Eucalyptus Flowers

                                   


This is a card I have designed for the class I lead at a local community group - this is for the upcoming Friday class.
When I go looking for ideas - I search many places the internet, books, magazines, blogs etc etc. For this one I just happened to search my own blog and found a card that I made exactly 10 years ago - serendipity!  Here is the 2009 card:
I decided to recognize my growth in the 10 years and updated the card design.   
I have used a new released Kaszazz stamps - Flowering Gun Un-Cut Set that has 3 images and the greeting is also Kaszazz from Mini Message - Notes.   A little more texture this time around.
The 2009 card was sent to friends in US and I think I will send them the new version after the class as well.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge