I won a prize.

On the scrapbooking cruise in January, to New Zealand there was a prize pack given away of Kaisercraft Sample Pack that contained samples of quarter releases of new collections.
Here is the box that I received:
It contains Rosabella, Paradise Found, Breath, Green House, Two Souls and Paisley Days releases. Does not include Clear Stamps, Dies and full paper packs.   
I let my sister, who was on the cruise with me, to choose one pack for herself - she chose Two Souls and she loved the colours and lacy patterns in this collection.
My next post will show a layout from the Paisley Days release.
Thank you so much to Melissa Kennedy of Unmistakable Creations (and her husband who pulled my name out of the hat) for this generous prize.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge