Friends along the way

Here is a layout I have created using a new Kaszazz collection Flora and Fauna.
The stamped and gold embossed sentiment says "It's the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey."   This is a photo of one of my longest lasting friendships.  We were in the same year, however not the same class, but surprisingly we never met at school and it was only after we left that we met.  Robyn and her husband live in Canberra and over many years I have travelled down or they have travelled up and we have caught up all over again.  In March this year I travelled to Canberra and we went to the Arboretum for lunch and a drive around this fabulous place. True friends.
Here is a close up of the stamped sentiment also showing the simple machine stitching I did on the layout.
Here is the chipboard eucalyptus leaf I have double embossed - that is, I embossed first and when dry I embossed again giving a deeper coverage.
All products I have used are available from Kaszazz - yes I am a consultant - with the exception of the sewing machine and thread I used.
I hope you like this layout as much as I do.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge