Easter 2019 layout

Here is a layout I have created for a challenge over at Scrappingclearly Share & Inspire Group on Facebook.
It was challenge No 2 be inspired by Cadbury Colours.
                                             No photo description available.
I had lunch yesterday with my brother and sister-in-law and they gave me a box of Cadbury Easter eggs to celebrate Easter.  I think they shook their heads when I said "take a photo there is a Cadbury colours scrapbooking challenge on!"  Here is the box of yumminess.
Now, purple is a rarely used colour for me - so off I went in search of purple cardstock and embellishments.  The actual packaging I received had lots of hexagons and circles and some purple/mauve so that is the direction I went for my layout. Even, the sequins had a hexagon centre….imagine that I had never seen that on previous uses of these sequins! I did add some gold paint through a circle stencil as well.  I added a bit of green to lighten up the page.
Look at that sequin you can also see a bit of sponging I did with purple dye ink and the gold paint stencil work I did.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge