Grab 5 challenge.

Okay, something different I am participating in a Grab 5 challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  The challenge is to grab 5 older items from your stash (the older the better) or anything you are about to use. There other rules:
  • Take a photo of your items before you start
  • You must use one or more things from each item.
  • Or use a new tool you are yet to try out.
Here is my layout:
Here is a photo of my before items......I went deep into the bowels of my stash for these!
There are 12" square fabric sheets (some sheets had been used as there are scraps in the pack); remnants of a Club Scrap kit from February 2006; Big Honking stickers; Rusty Pickle buttons unopened; Shell stick pins from Jenni Bowlin, also unopened.  With the exception of Club Scrap remnants how long I have had the rest is anyone's guess.
I have used the fabric paper for first 2 layers - the fabric paper was not square I just went with it. I have also fussy cut several of the flowers from the fabric paper and used it for strips as well. The coloured cardstock (CS) came from Club Scrap Kit as did the numbers and little signs. The reminder of stash I selected can be seen on the layout.   I did add a bit of lace, gold thread through the buttons and white CS and an alcohol pen to write name Lanarch Castle.
I was fascinated by the sign, in my photo, within the beautiful gardens of Lanarch Castle in Dunedin, New Zealand. A great place to visit. I loved that it reminded me of travelling you sometimes never where the road will lead, especially if you take the wrong road there are adventures and fun to be had.
This layout was way out of my usual style nevertheless I had FUN.
Thank you for looking, Margaret
"Life is a either daring adventure or nothing at all." Helen Keller

Comments

Shazza said…
Well done on the Grab5, nicely put together Margaret...

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge