Discover and Sparkle layout

This is a layout I have created for an ad-spiration challenge over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) facebook page.
Here is the advertisement we were to be inspired by:
                                                         Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
What did I draw from this - the water view, the umbrella and on the bottom of the ad the advertising blurb.  In my photos from our cruise to New Zealand earlier this year I had this photo of a pier on the sea wall in Napier and when I was looking for photos I was drawn to the similarity of the canopy to the umbrella in the photo.   I journaled using my Dylusions Paint Pen in white - I have usually stayed clear of this pen as it can be temperamental in letting ink out of the nib - not today so pleased.
This is a clean and simple layout - I have used all products that are available from Kaszazz.  I wanted the photo to be the star of the show and so did not go for over embellishment.  
Thank you for looking, just between you and me I am so chuffed on how this layout turned out.
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge