Create @ sea

Over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) Facebook page there is a challenge every Sunday called Scraplift Sunday. The idea is to draw inspiration from the layout and create your own.
And here is my take on the layout from 18th March.  I was firstly inspired by the word 'create' and then sought out photos of our class on board Radiance of the Seas in January, 2019 when my sister and I were on a scrapbook cruise to New Zealand.
These photos are of all of us creating in one of our classes at sea.
I have used papers and embellishments (except alphas and little ship bottom left) from Set Sail collection from Celebr8.   I used up the leftovers from the kit received on this cruise.
The photos were taken by Melissa Kennedy, teacher and owner of Unmistakeable Creations.
Here is the Scraplift Sunday 18th March inspiration layout:
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling
Why not check out both Paper Issues for layout inspirations and Unmistakeable Creations for future cruises.
Thankyou for looking
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge