Distress Oxides are the best!

I must admit I love Distress Oxides, they are beautiful colours and they blend so well together.  Here are cards I made with my local community group last Friday.
 This card uses spiced pumpkin and mustard seed distress oxide inks.
This card uses picked raspberry and wilted violet distress oxide inks.
Both cards use stamps available from Kaszazz - Peonies and Happy Day Messages.  Yes, I am a consultant and I just love that this is an Australian company and has great stamps and papers that I get to use.
I was inspired by a video over at Jennifer McGuire on Distress Oxide Water Painting.  Thank you Jennifer for inspiring me.  I have left her some thanks on her blog - check the link and check out her blog for great projects.
Thank you for looking, happy creating, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge