Bingo challenge

Recently I have written about the cruise that my sister and I took in January - and as well as the layouts we completed as part of our scrapbook cruise we also had some challenges that we could complete if we wanted.  This layout was for a bingo challenge and I took the line Chipboard, Mixed Media, Single Photo and Ribbon.
I completed it on the cruise with left over papers and bits and pieces and little blue organza bag with ribbon I had with me (of course I gut it up to add additional texture behind the photo of me on the tender from boat to Akaroa, New Zealand.
I took a sheet of the beautiful Kaisercraft paper from their Scrap Studio Collection and then brushed it all over with Dusty Attic Gloss Varnish - it gave it an almost leather like feel and made the paper stronger.  Paint, adding other images from papers were given, glossy accents gave the layout its finished look. Here is a close up look - what looks like stamps are actually images on acetate that I had left over.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge