Calvinball 2019 Day 6

Here is my layout for Day 6.
Day 6 rules:

  • Use graph paper. Searched my stash no graph paper what's the bet I find some tonight!
  • Use a map/globe.  
  • Use cloud paper/embellishment.  
  • Use pocket card on non pocket layout.  I used the pocket card for part of my title.
  • Use citrus fruit! Another what the moment!
  • Title with 5 words.  Added true to pocket card.
  • Use a hedgehog!  Don't look you won't find one!
From previous days and still current for layouts:
  • Use old product...the wood veneer Sydney Harbour Bridge
  • Wood veneer .... the globe as well as bridge
  • Use your own handwriting.  Bottom right. Photo taken on the deck as we left Sydney bound for New Zealand 
Thank you for looking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge