Calvinball 2019 Day 4

Okay, so I didn't complete challenges 1 and 2 as yet. Challenge 4 was put up so I  went with it.  Here is my layout:
It is no shock to know that pink is my favourite colour .... all shades.
The bonus points for this round were:

  • Use memorabilia.  I have used pieces of guipure lace that belonged to my mother, they are many years old as she passed away at a very young age, only 49. She was a tailoress/dressmaker and I have put in a die cut pair of scissors to recognise this. 
  • Use  a stamp.  I used 3 stamps ... 2 bottom left and grunge spots thoughout the layout.
  • Use a black and white photo.  The selfie photo was taken at Disneyland, LA last year as I rode the train around the park in very hot weather.  If you look closely I printed it with a slight hue to co-ordinate with papers I chose. Hope this is acceptable.
  • Print or put away 5 layouts.  Done, put into album the layouts I designed for weekend fund raiser and others just sitting around.
  • Use an animal print!  What the! Not appropriate for this layout.
  • Use a selfie. I never seem to take a good selfie but this one made me happy.
  • Use an avocado! Another what the moment!  
From the previous challenges I used and this is allowed.
  • Cut File.  I used a Kaisercraft circles.
  • Use a butterfly.
  • Use floral paper.
  • Use an old product.   I can't tell you how long those making memories perfect pink alphas have sat unused and covered in dust when I got them out. The Kaisercraft Confetti stamps years old.
Papers and collectables are from Kaisercraft Treasured Moments collection.
Head over to ScrapHappy and join up why don't you.

Thank you for looking, Margaret 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge